Its been a long time Its been a long time

Тук можете да получите съвети как да развиете отбора си по-правилно в играта

Its been a long time Its been a long time

Мнениеот seestyle на Съб Май 11, 2024 7:03 am

Its been almost a month since the last time I wrote a post. Id like to apologize to everyone who maybe wanted to read about Ronnies transfer to AC Milan, the newest Etoo rumors, new Barca signings and fans attempt to get rid of Laporta.So, here is what was happening during the last 23 days, since the Deco transfer has been confirmed.Apart from Decos, Santi Ezquerros and Lilian Thurams time at Camp Nou is over. After Thurams transfer to PSG fell through, he is now a free agent while Ezquerro brought to an end a remarkably poor three years at Camp Nou in which he only played 11 league games. Bara have also lost the services of promising young defender Marc Valiente who has signed for Sevilla where he will begin in their B-team.Barcaa president Joan Laporta faced the moment of truth when the most of the fans voted against him on a referendum. For Laportas departure from the president function voted 23.870 fans from total of 37.294 who has voted, what makes 60 Kevin Mawae Jersey .60 %, but still they were 6 % short.The number of 80.000 fans who havent voted at all says enough. I respect and those 23.879 voters who were against me, said still the first man of Barca after the referendum.Barca has also signed few great players:Dani Alves from SevilleGerard Pique from Manchester UnitedAleksandr Hleb from ArsenalHenrique Adriano Bu s from Palmerias (and went on loan to Bayer Leverkusen)Seven youth team players have been Sheldrick Redwine Jersey called up to join the first team for the pre-season training: David Crcoles, defence, 08/05/85; Sergio Busquets, midfield, 16/7/88; Abraham Gonzlez, midfield, 16/7/85; Vctor Snchez, midfield, 8/9/87; Pedro Rodrguez, forward, 28/8/87; Vctor Vzquez, forward, 20/1/87; Jeffren Surez, forward, 20/1/88.Ronaldinho in AC MilanFor me, this is definitely the biggest and also the saddest thing that has happened. On Tuesday, 15th July, in restaurant Via Veneto in Barcelona all details about Ronaldinhos transfer to AC Milan have been settled.Speculations that lasted for months and months have finally been cut off after AC Milan officially confirmed on clubs sites that Ronnie will wear the Ro soneri shirt for next three seasons.After Frank Rijakaard, who watched the great Brazilians back, has left Barca, the new coach of the Catalan club Pep Guardiola sent a clear ma sage to Dinho that he isnt counting on him and that the only question is where will he continue his career.This was his first words after arrival to Italy:I am very happy, after a long time Im here. Im very happy to have arrived at Milan and I hope to give a lot of joy to everybody.Its true, I confirm I strongly wanted Milan. Many things have happened and in the end I am a Ro sonero. Im happy to be here, and I repeat, I hope to make the Milan crowd happy.Its great to find a lot of Brazilians, but also the many champions who wear the Milan shirt. Im happy about everything, Im here with other Brazilians like me but also with all the others.This is how Ronaldinho, after five great years at Camp Nou, went to San Siro, where he will stay for at least, next three years. The gue ses are that the Italian club has paid about 25 million, while the Brazilian should earn about 18 million.The winner of the Golden ball and worlds the best player of the year (2005 and 2006) helped Barcelona win two national titles (2005,2006) and the Champions League title in 2006.Yesterday, AC Milan has published on its official sites Dinhos goodbye letter to all Barcelona fans. Here is what Tyler Conklin Jersey it says, and if you want to read more follow :First of all I would like to expre s my gratitude to Barcelonas fans. At every time I felt their affection. I was very happy in Barcelona because the people always transmitted wonderful feelings. I have felt accompanied during the whole journey, and this sensation gave me strength always. I enjoyed playing footballwith Bara and I enjoyed pleasing the fans. I have felt close to the people of F.C. Barcelona which showed their affection at all times. I remain with the illusion of one day being able to say goodbye from the Camp Nou.Im going to a great Club, but with a certain sadne s to have to leave the places where I was happy, in which I experienced triumphs, but especially emotions. Us Brazilians play football also to Cameron Clark Jersey make others happy.This was one of my objectives and I am satisfied I achieved that.Id like to thank the support I have received from all the players I played with. It was an honor to play alongside footballers of such a high profe sional quality, but especially human quality. Many of them were not just team mates, but friends. We were a great group and everyone gave their contribution to the succe s. No player can win anything by himself. I have to thank my team mates and the Club for the individual awards which brought me here, I have a special memory of the Golden Ball and the FIFA World Player. Thanks because here I lived some of the happiest moments of my life.I dont want to forget the coaches, the ma seurs, the doctors, all the people involved at the club; they are a part of the triumph too.I extend my gratitude also to the managers who supported me andthe pre s which accompanied me over the years. They will all remain indelible memories of an exceptional period.Ive received a lot. I was happy in Barcelona and with Barcelona. I will keep all of this in my heart with great affection. Football is a game, a party, its a sport to enjoy and to give joy. You have to play football with a smile. That is its significance for me. Thank you for having smiled with me.RonaldinhoAfter all, Id like to thank you, Ronnie. I consider myself a Barca fan. And as a Barca fan Id like to bow down and thank you. Thank you for entertaining me, making me happy, showing to entire world your magic. Thank you for your goals, tricks and flicks, pa ses, for every single second spent at Camp Nou. Than you for playing with a smile on your face. Its been a pleasure watching you wear Barca jersey and I am unconditionally grateful and thankful to you. Thank you for the memories.Thank you for the unforgettable goal on your debut against Seville in 2003. youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lk81DHgLe0 Thank you for this one moment I will never forget and I will tell my child and my grandchild: standing ovations from the Real Madrid fans at Santiago Bernabeu. This is something we might never see again: youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62cW9uCUPfg Although he had some problems with returning his form lately, his departure leaves a huge gap in Barca squad and sadne s in my heart. The only thing left to say is that I wish you all the best in AC Milan. I hope Barca wont feel his departure in the style of play and wont mi s Bryce Hall Jersey him as much as I do. youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-bWsOK-h98 Good bye and good luck!

seestyle
Резерва в "Б" група

Назад към Съвети